How to buy and sell NFT on Binance
Individual NFTs from The Greedy Machines VOL_2 collection are available for purchase on Binance.
Follow these simple instructions to buy a digital miner from GoMining on this crypto exchange:
- 2.Enter "The Greedy Machines" in the search bar and select our collection from the drop-down list.
- 3.Select the NFT you like and click Buy Now.
- 4.Select a wallet for payment and confirm the purchase.
- 5.To withdraw NFT to your personal wallet, select My NFT in the account section.
- 6.In the window that opens, click the Withdraw button.
- 7.Select the NFTs you want to take and click the Confirm button.
- 8.Add a wallet for withdrawal using the Add a Wallet button.
- 9.Connect your MetaMask or other wallet via WalletConnect.
- 10.After successful connection, click the Withdraw button.
Great, NFT from GMT is now in your wallet.
You need to take the following steps if you want to sell NFT on Binance:
- 2.Select the Deposit section in the personal account menu.
- 3.Connect the wallet where your NFT is stored. Do this using MetaMask or WalletConnect depending on the type of wallet.
- 4.Select the NFT that you want to add to your Binance personal account.
- 5.Confirm the call of the smart contract on your wallet, wait for the transaction to be completed, and the NFT to be displayed in your personal account.
- 6.Click the LIST NFT button on the digital miner that you want to put up for sale.
- 7.Choose how you want to sell your NFT: at a fixed price or through an auction.
- 8.Enter the cost and currency if you want to sell the NFT at a fixed price, and the initial price if you have chosen the option of selling through an auction. Click Submit.
Great, your NFT has been successfully put up for sale. As soon as someone purchases it, the funds will be transferred to your Binance personal account.