Comment on page
This is FAQ about NFTs. For info about the project and how the token works, check out the GoMining FAQ:
We have created an easy way to mine Bitcoin that doesn't require you to buy expensive hardware and dive into the intricacies of setting up and connecting your equipment. Our NFT collections help you overcome major barriers and makes it easy for you to start mining.
All NFT collections are issued on the Ethereum blockchain using the ERC-721 standard and on the BNB Smart Chain using the BEP-721 standard. NFTs are issued and distributed by BMINE.
Our NFTs are stored in the collections:
NFTs collections are backed by the real constantly growing computing power of our data centers. By purchasing them, you take ownership of a portion of that computing power, which is already engaged in mining Bitcoin. More info on these NFTs you can find in our Whitepaper.
For holding NFTs from our collection, you will receive daily mining rewards proportional to the amount of your mining power. Each NFT has a series attached to it that refers to the amount of computing power — XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.
What's more, our NFTs are crypto works of art that can be sold on any public marketplace.
The rarity of each NFT from our collections has 11 various parameters, each one coming in different variants. They are:
- Basement (floor on which the miner stands)
- Body (miner body)
- Buttons (control panel slot)
- Bottom fan (cooler slot on the bottom)
- Top fan (cooler slot on top)
- Items (items placed near the miner)
- Screen (miner screen)
- Stickers (stickers on the miner's body)
- UI (image on the screen)
- Upgrades (body kit)
- Walls (background walls)
You can find your NFTs:
- In your GoMining personal account in the My miners and GMT Wallets sections.
- In your MetaMask, Trust Wallet and any other wallets outside of our service that support ERC-721 tokens, if you use an Ethereum wallet to store your NFTs.